Do you love a Scorpio?
Are you a Scorpio in love?
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Scorpio in your chart (or its ruling planet, Pluto) will result in distinctly Scorpion experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Scorpio OR if you have Venus or Juno in Scorpio, this article is just for you. (Not sure where Venus and Juno are in your chart? Use the easy, clear instructions on this page to find out your Venus and Juno signs: How To Use Astro.com To Cast Your Free Astrology Chart.)
Are you a Scorpio in love?
How does Scorpio love? That’s easy: passionately. Headlong. Fervently. To distraction. Or not at all. If you’re a Scorpio in love, you have my sympathy and my celebratory back-slap. The sympathy is because you probably feel helpless and in the grip of feelings much, MUCH larger than you are. You are capable of a grand passion which sometimes sweeps through your being like a tidal wave. What to do? Get on top of the wave and enjoy the ride. How? By surrendering to it. Which brings me to the congratulatory back-slap. Because if you are newly in love, you are on the brink of doing what you came here to do—and that’s intimate relating. Terrifying? Yes. But it’s also the most fun you can have with your clothes on. No, I mean off. No, I mean on. You get the picture.
How to manage your relationships as a Scorpio. . .
I gotta say it: Boundaries. Get some. If you’re like most Scorpios, you’ll learn this the hard way. When you fall for someone, your first impulse will be to engulf them like the tidal wave I mentioned above. You’ll want to pull them all the way into your life and you’ll find the tension of unspoken desire and unacted-on passion to be almost more than your body can hold. But don’t be impulsive or you may get into something that’s not good for you and end up in a world of pain. Then you end up with someone you can’t trust and it may be hard to know clearly whether they were untrustworthy or you were unable to sink into the relationship. Getting close to someone slowly is the answer, but it comes with practice. Excruciating practice. Sorry, but I’m telling you true.
Do you love a Scorpio?
Ah, you’ve been caught in the gravity well of your local Scorpion. See ya. Goodbye. You’ll be disappearing for a while. But I can’t possibly begrudge you the time you’ll be spending away from all your usual friends and hobbies in the bed of that amazing Scorpion, because you’re about to experience connecting like you’ve never known before. It reminds me of the song by the Police, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (by my favorite “honorary Scorpio” Sting, who is actually a Libra without a stitch of Scorpio in him, but has Pluto rising). In that song the singer is blissed out on sex hormones and is quite convinced that the object of his affections is the cause, instead of looking inside himself at his own capacity for blissful passion and desire. Beware this kind of projection—being told you’re magical is delicious and addictive.
If you have Venus or Juno in Scorpio in your chart, the chances of you dating Scorpions is very high. How to handle the Scorpio you love. . .
- Reassure. Reassure. Reassure. Expect that your Scorpion feels perpetually pulled off-center and so will pull you off-center to compensate for his own feelings of vulnerable dependency.
- Don’t give her what she expects, but give her something better. She’ll expect you to read her mind and to come and go at her beck and call. Instead, give her clarity on what you’ll do and won’t do in the relationship, so her expectations are set accordingly. Then, when you cross your own boundaries to make her happy, she can appreciate it instead of taking it for granted.
- Batten down the hatches: there will be drama. Plan to enjoy it and don’t let your life be wrecked.
- Take responsibility for the contraception. (Did I actually say that? Yes, I did.)
- If you’ve got strong Water in your chart (Scorpio, Pisces or Cancer), then take off your mask, play full-out and be vulnerable. Nothing less will do and you will get—and give—the most satisfaction this way.
- If your Scorpio is male, let him dominate you in bed. That will be the most fun for everyone. If your Scorpio is female and you’re not a virile guy, just run. Now. She will eat you for breakfast and you won’t even mind.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Scorpio that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Scorpio in Love or loving a Scorpio, visit this page and get Scorpio In Love.
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Scorpio is so sensitive–and how to appreciate that sensitivity so s/he will really share with you
- What your Scorpio needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Scorpio is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Scorpio, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Scorpio In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes, costing $9.97.
Not sure where Venus and Juno are in your chart?
Use the easy, clear instructions on this page to find out your Venus and Juno signs:
How To Use Astro.com To Cast Your Free Astrology Chart.