There’s a famous trail in Europe called the Camino de Santiago.
It consists of a network of ancient pilgrim routes that traverse several hundred miles of remote land in Europe. Every year thousands of people, or “pilgrims” as they’re called, embark on a journey of self exploration as they walk this trail. Some walk for days, others for months. The Camino is a relatively flat trail, and doesn’t require a high level of physical exertion per se, but one comes to know quite a bit about the capacity of their feet, and subsequently their mind, with every mile they walk.
Such is the nature of Jupiter in Scorpio.
Jupiter is that voice that beckons you, urging you to connect with something bigger than yourself. He pushes you to embark on the trail, he calls forth the joy of adventure, and the luck and opportunities you’ll need in order to plan and execute this large undertaking.
The ruler of Scorpio is Pluto, Lord of the Underworld and archetype of transformation or metamorphosis, the process of death and rebirth. Scorpio is the sign that shakes the very ground you find yourself walking on. This sign is the ache of your tired feet, the voice in your head that talks about pain and suffering and makes you wonder if you have the stamina to get to the end of this journey. But Scorpio is also the trust and the whisperings of transformation that wrap around you with your every step. It is the force that begins to stir you and blend you, alchemizing your very soul into something more substantial than you ever thought possible.
Jupiter in Scorpio will bring you many blessings on your journey, even as he takes you into some of the darkest places in your life and in your soul.
Imagine the pilgrims that have encountered nothing but bad luck. In the recounting of their experiences they plant seeds of doubt, causing you to think of everything that could possibly go wrong; until the realization strikes you that you are much more capable than they and in fact, could handle the same situations with confidence. There’s power in that revelation.
Imagine the jubilant and mysterious man at a hostel one evening, who regales you with fascinating tales of all the things he’s seen along the trail, scenes and situations that are more enthralling than any tour book you’ve yet read. Feel your heart swell as you listen to his stories of adventures that took him into seedy corners of a city or into a metaphorical–or literal–underworld.
Imagine the woman who tells with deep passion of her own transformative experiences along the trail. Her narrative serves to energize you into looking more deeply into your own reasons for coming on this walk.
With each day that passes, you become aware of opportunities for your own personal transformation. You come to terms with your own vulnerability. More light shines into your dark corners. And you walk.
The journey ends at the burial place of Saint James, which has more ancient pagan roots that run deeper, into times when this was a journey to land’s end, to the ultimate west, a place of ends and beginnings. It’s traditional to burn your clothes in this deeply mystical place, to make a sacrifice to the God of Walking and to let go of the few things that have supported you along the way.
And when you finally get off the trail, and back to your real life, the true shifts begin to materialize. You realize that like a snake, you’ve shed a layer of skin. You’re more prepared. You’re better able to face the challenges that life puts before you and best of all, you realize that you’ve developed a worldview that includes even the darkest human experiences and in turn, renders profound meaning.
Now, shifting out of the realm of imagination and into reality, picture a Camino of your own, right in the middle of your very substantial life. An invisible Camino, which appears when you put your feet on it with the right attitude. It can be anything that calls to you, excites you and challenges you, pushing you to transform in this moment, just as Jupiter in Scorpio intends.
It’s coming, and there’s a brilliance in that.
Jupiter begins traversing the deep, psychological terrain of Scorpio on October 10, 2017, and leaves Scorpio for Sagittarius on November 8, 2018.
How does this transit affect you?
If you are a Scorpio, Leo, Taurus or Aquarius born on the following dates (in any year), you’re in for a Jupiter Luck Year:
November 5 through 16
August 5 through 16
May 3 through 14
February 1 through 12
What’s the one thing you need to get right during this transit?
Vulnerability. Whenever Scorpio is involved, you cannot afford to be hard, defended or to launch preemptive strikes. Allowing yourself to get hurt is part of the experience and closing your heart to love (and the pain that inevitably comes with it) will only result in loss. So be open. Let your heart break open if necessary. Cast aside arrogance, distance and the safety they provide. This year’s adventure is a journey into intimate spaces and intimate knowledge. Take the first step with your heart exposed.
These instructions will allow you to find some of the more obscure data,
like your Ascendant degree or positions of Ceres, Pallas Athene,
Juno, Vesta or Chiron, as well as the basic 10 planets.
Before you begin:
Your astrology chart is the go-to map of your life. Your Whole. Entire. Life. It’s worth digging up your accurate birth time for this, because some things in the sky move quickly and can cause a difference in your chart (and therefore your personality) in as short a time as 10 minutes. The time listed on your birth certificate is usually better than what a relative remembers. Find a written source with a down-to-the-minute-accurate birth time in it. You’ll be glad you did.
No birth time?
If you have no birth time, list noon as the time. Many things about the resulting chart will not be accurate, including your Ascendant (aka Rising sign) and the house placements of all the planets. Your Moon sign may also be off, if you were born on a day when the Moon changed signs.
How to cast your chart on Astro.com:
Use this link to get to the birth data entry window at astro.com: http://bit.ly/makechart
When you get to the part where you enter your birthplace, the box will show you your Sun, Moon and Ascendant signs right away, before you even hit “continue.”
Hit “continue.” This brings you to your chart and also a triangular graph showing aspects in your chart (it’s called an “aspectarian”). Now you have the basic 10 planets, but you don’t have the asteroids.
To get the asteroids, next you’ll need to go to the Extended Chart Selection page. You don’t need to change much here. Just mark things under “Additional objects” as shown in the image below and hit “click here to show the chart.”
Now the chart you get has more objects inside it.
And NOW, when you use the button at the top left of this page, “Additional tables,” you will find that the asteroids appear in it (see image below).
This person has the Sun at 26º of Aquarius (circled in purple), Juno at 15º of Taurus (circled in blue) and 11º of Gemini Rising/Ascending (circled in red). The funny-looking symbol circled in pink is Capricorn.
You may be wondering about the sign and planet symbols. The symbols can differ from one font to another (as if astrology wasn’t confusing enough already!). Here are two keys to help you:
What can you do with this information?
On my blog, there are a lot of things you can do. Here are just a few of the options:
What does your Sun sign mean about your creativity?
What is the rhythm of your Personal Year, according to your Sun sign?
What does your Moon sign mean?
Join this year’s free teleclass series about all the Moon signs, including YOURS
What does your Venus sign mean?
Purchase a 1-hour recording all about YOUR Venus sign
What does your Juno sign mean?
Purchase a 1-hour recording all about YOUR Juno sign
What does your Mars house position mean?
What does your Mercury sign mean about your learning style?
How does your Jupiter sign bring you joy?
What does your Saturn sign say about the Great Work of your lifetime?
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Aries in your chart (or its ruling planet, Mars) will result in distinctly Arian experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Aries OR if you have Venus or Juno in Aries, this article is just for you.
Are you an Aries in love?
It’s not surprising. You fling yourself headlong into everything you do. Aries loves with an immediacy no other sign can match, and an intensity only Scorpio can match. Aries also brings an innocence and freshness that is irresistible to the object of your desire. When you love, you take your beloved on exciting adventures, but remember that you are a charismatic, exciting Fire sign and that you may be unaware of your effect on others. You come on like a box of fireworks—explosively attractive but also very willful and bent on your own direction. This self-determination is what wins you your way in the world, but it’s also sometimes overwhelming to others. You can find yourself in a new romance one second and out of it the next because you pushed where you should have been patient. Ease off the pressure—and let the object of your affections catch up.
How to manage your relationships as an Aries. . .
Some animals chase other animals because they run—and so it is sometimes with Aries. The thrill of the chase can overwhelm your good sense, and land you in relationship with someone who was fun to run after, but who you really don’t belong with. I could tell you to think ahead, Aries, but that would be counter to your nature. You learn by doing and that means lots and lots and lots of failures on the way to an inevitable success—inevitable as long as you have the hard-headed confidence that is the Mars-born’s birthright. Just don’t stop trying. There are lots more fish in the sea and after trying a bunch of them out, you can always throw them back and fish again. Just be sure to learn from your mistakes, and never make them twice.
Do you love an Aries?
Then give up. You’ve been conquered. The ramparts of your heart have been breached. You might as well surrender because the “You Belong To Aries Now” flag has been planted in your heart. You always know when you’re loved by Aries, which I like to fondly call Captain Obvious. Captain Obvious can’t keep his mouth shut when he loves any more than he can any other time. And it’s very hard to break up with an Aries who believes in the relationship. You want to knock their heads in—or at least rap their noses with a rolled-up newspaper—but oddly, you don’t want to burst their bubble. That selfsame hardheadedness that got you here in the first place can become a warmth at the center of your heart. Know that your Aries believes in you and loves to love you. That makes it worth the effort of being with him.
If you have Venus or Juno in Aries in your chart, the chances of you dating Arians is very high. How to handle the Aries you love. . .
- Keep it simple. Tell the truth. Be honest. Don’t play head games or manipulate.
- When you have to deliver heard-to-hear feedback, begin gentler than you think you should. Aries people look much stronger than they actually are. You could crush her ego, so start out light.
- Be trustworthy, because he will give you all his trust immediately when he loves. If he’s a mature Aries, he already knows he has a low tolerance for sneakiness and stealth, so the more adult he is, the shorter your relationship will be if you pull any funny stuff.
- Aries women need a manly man in the bedroom and a man who respects them as an equal in all the other rooms. Are you “strong enough to be her man?”
- Your Aries wants to be a hero. Give him opportunities to do just that and slather him with praise when he does.
- When Aries people get angry, it’s an explosion of volcanic proportions that quickly fades, along with their bitterness. Aries does not hold a grudge—so it’s best if you don’t either.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Aries that astrology has to offer.
Aries In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Neptune in an astrology chart represents the Dreamer, the Visionary, the Artist in all of us. Neptune takes 14 years to pass through each sign of the zodiac, gathering all individuals born in that time period* under the banner of a shared dream, a vision of otherworldly magnificence and beauty. Pisceans of each generation are particularly captivated by their generational dream. Here are the generational dreams and dates of people alive today:
Neptune in Virgo:
Neptune entered Virgo in the end of 1928, returned to Leo briefly in the spring of 1929, then moved into Virgo to stay in July 1929. Neptune in Virgo natives share a practical dream of efficiency and prudence. It’s no accident that these are the Depression babies, born into a time of scarcity, following a time of (Leonine) excess. Hardworking, frugal, they are also sometimes called “The Silent Generation.”
Neptune in Libra:
Neptune left Virgo for Libra in October of 1942. It slipped back into Virgo briefly in April of 1943, then returned to dwell in Libra in August of that year. Neptune in Libra is a beautiful dream of love, connectedness and world peace. This is the Baby Boomer generation, the hippie flower children who came of age in the 1960’s, who burned their draft cards and said, “Give peace a chance.”
Neptune in Scorpio:
This is my own generation, born as early as December 1955, (with a break while Neptune slipped back into Libra in March-October 1956) and proceeding through most of the sixties. I like to say this generation’s dreams isn’t so much a beautiful dream as it is a beautiful nightmare of intimacy and intensity. Called Generation X, (almost as if to say, “after those Baby Boomers we have to name these kids something—but what??”) this group’s dream is intimate connection, no matter into what dark places it may lead us.
Neptune in Sagittarius:
In November 1970, Neptune entered Sagittarius, birthing individuals whose vision is an expanding dream of global unity and world connectedness. This is a generation of ramblers, travelers, wanderers and world citizens, asking “Why can’t we all get along on this blue and green marble?” Called Gen Y, this generation is a small one, but deserves a better name than Y. This generation invented the Gap year (when you travel for a year between high school and college).
Neptune in Capricorn:
Neptune first flirted with Capricorn in January of 1984, but returned to Sagittarius briefly from June to November, moving into Cap for real in late November 1984. I like to call this generation’s dream “A dream of empires.” It’s a serious dream of effectiveness and authority. This generation has been dubbed “the Millennials” by William Strauss and Neil Howe—and they can’t wait to take charge.
Neptune in Aquarius:
Neptune left Capricorn for Aquarius in the last few days of January 1998, returning for a brief stint in Cap from late August 1998 through most of November that year. By December 1988, Neptune’s journey through Aquarius was well underway. This generation are children and teens now and theirs is futuristic dream of progress and technological advancement. I like to call them “the Tech Generation.”
What is your generation’s dream? And what is your relationship to that dream? How can you advance the dream of your generation?
* I live in the USA, so my understanding of generations occurs in that cultural context.
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Pisces in your chart (or its ruling planet, Neptune) will result in distinctly Piscean experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Pisces OR if you have Venus or Juno in Pisces, this article is just for you.
Are you a Pisces in love?
Who was that masked man? Who was that mysterious woman (didn’t she belong to a French lieutenant a long time ago?) Oh, it’s just you, Pisces, International Person of Mystery. Do you ever feel like you’re just too deep for the people in your life and that it’s a rare person who gets you—and a rare day when you get yourself? It’s because you are not just one person, but many possible people. There are so many directions that call to you that it’s hard to choose. This applies to relationships as well and you may find that you like to try out people. While you may seem impressionable and more like a follower than a leader, it’s really just that you’re on a longer, more late-blooming path than your peers. There’s a lot to figure out in your life, and in yourself, and it’s going to take some time.
How to manage your relationships as a Pisces. . .
Date people who are good for you. Look hard at your dating history and ask yourself, did I date that person because I knew I could be indispensible to them? Because I could shape myself to be what they needed and because I wanted to be needed? Every time you do that, Pisces, you need to ask yourself another, harder question: Was that relationship good for me? You have a unique ability to match the person you’re with and to give them room to be themselves and to support their will. But where in all this do you find your own will? What direction do you want to go? As you age, you become more sure of yourself and make better choices. And here’s another thing: learn to end your relationships concretely, instead of just drifting away, hoping to avoid a confrontation. Practice clarity.
Do you love a Pisces?
Then you must be feeling equal parts yearning and frustration. Why does your Pisces dream so much and do so little? And how did you get caught up in the perpetual search for the real person inside? You must love a mystery. This is a good thing because your Pisces’ puzzles will take decades to solve. Strong marriages have been built on less. Here’s a key: be gentle with your Pisces. When you are harsh, s/he will just float away. When you are neglectful, s/he will fade and seem to disappear. Instead provide loving, supportive structure and above all, believe in your Pisces. If you do that in times when your partner can’t, you will win entry to the inner sanctum. And that’s a downright magical place to be.
If you have Venus or Juno in Pisces in your chart, the chances of you dating Pisceans is very high. How to handle the Pisces you love. . .
- She’s a late bloomer. For Pisces, life begins at 40. Let her meander around and try things to discover what fits. She may not really settle into herself until her 30’s are ended. Cultivate her in the meanwhile—the end results will be spectacular.
- Don’t be taken in by his fantasy of who you are—or who he is. Indulge it, but don’t believe it (do you get the difference?).
- Encourage her to practice some form of art. It almost doesn’t matter what form, as long as it suits her and she sticks with it.
- When you must deliver criticism, keep it brief and surround it with loving faith in him and the understanding that he’s doing his best.
- Her spiritual life is important and if you want to nestle into her heart, relate with her in the spiritual domain. Sharing that means a lot to her.
- Does your Pisces seem unimaginative? Then something has gone terribly wrong and he may also be quite depressed. To help, begin by gently inquiring about his dreams. Persist at this. At first he may not know what his dreams, his visions are. But when you finally crack open this Pandora’s box, you’ll find he’s a veritable Walter Mitty of fantasies, dreams, imaginings and fancies. Look through this stuff with him as if he’s 8 and showing you his treasure box. Celebrate each rediscovery. Support him to choose one dream and pursue it. Then step back and watch him blossom. This could take the rest of your lives together. And doesn’t it sound nice?
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Pisces that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Pisces in Love or loving a Pisces, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Pisces can flip from super-attentive to unfindably elusive—and why your ability to believe in your Pisces’ dreams can make or break this relationship
- What your Pisces needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Pisces is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Pisces, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Pisces In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes to an hour and costs $9.97. You can get the recording here.
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Aquarius in your chart (or Uranus, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Aquarian experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Aquarius OR if you have Venus or Juno in Aquarius, this article is just for you.
Are you an Aquarius in love?
As an Aquarius you are a true humanitarian. This is a double-edged sword, because you love everybody a little, so it’s hard to love one person a lot. Trying to concentrate your affections on just one person feels like cheating all the other deserving people in your life and it seems tantamount to cutting off your friendships (something you’d never do). This habit of spreading yourself around will earn you many friends and quite a few frustrated lovers who want to be special to you and don’t quite feel that they get their due. They may even call you superficial.
How to manage your relationships as an Aquarius. . .
Fact is, you march to your own drummer. Over your dating history, from the series of bumps and bruises you’ve experienced, you’ve developed an ideology about what love is and how it should be expressed. This ideology is hard-won and you’re probably attached to it. The thing is, your ideology may not match the assumptions your lover came into the relationship with. You’ll question your partner’s assumptions and rattle their cage. If your partner has Venus or Juno in Aquarius, this may be exactly what they signed up for. If not, they’d best run for the hills.
Do you love an Aquarius?
Have you noticed that your Aquarian beloved has a tendency to spread himself around? It’s hard to feel that you are special when your partner’s affection for you seems to be on a par with his affection for his mom, his neighbor and his neighbor’s dog. Your Aquarian, whether male or female, may be uncomfortable with public displays of affection and while their coolness may hurt your ego, it’s not necessarily a statement of how much they really love you.
And here’s another thing: for your Aquarian, relationships may always diverge from the pedestrian norm—and that may be exactly as she wants it. She likes to do things differently and even to experiment, so when accused of being downright weird, it doesn’t hurt her feelings—it just brings a cute smile to her lips. Infuriating? Yes. Adorable? Also yes.
How to handle the Aquarius you love. . .
- Remember that your Aquarian needs freedom.
- Love your Aquarian’s quirks. They are what make her herself.
- When your Aquarian reacts in a rebellious way, he is probably feeling trapped. Back off and give him room to breathe. His rational side will once again assert itself.
- Resist the urge to use reverse psychology to get agreement from your Aquarian. That button might break in the “on” position from using it too much.
- Encourage your Aquarian to love more deeply and sustainedly, but don’t press him beyond his comfort zone. That’s his job.
- Remember that your Aquarian values friendship above all, and if she calls you her best friend, that’s the highest compliment in her lexicon.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Aquarius that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being an Aquarius in Love or loving an Aquarius,get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Aquarius is such a social creature—and why your jealousy and possessiveness could destroy this relationship
- What your Aquarius needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Aquarius is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are an Aquarius, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Aquarius In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Capricorn in your chart (or its ruling planet, Saturn) will result in distinctly Cap experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Cap OR if you have Venus or Juno in Cap, this article is just for you.
Are you a Capricorn in love?
Great. You got over the hump. But the next question is, does the object of your affections know you care? The reason I ask is, being vulnerable is almost as hard for Capricorn as it is for Scorpio, but for different reasons. Scorps go around feeling hyper-vulnerable all the time, and compensate by being grouchy with the ones they love the most. Capricorns just plain get calcified from the sheer emotional pain of life. You see the difference? After that first flush of adolescent love—and the attendant rejection—it becomes harder and harder for Capricorn to open up again. By the time true adulthood is attained, there are usually some walls around the heart for a Capricorn to dismantle. But doing so is worth it, Capricorn, because the world wants to love you. Yes, let me say it again: the world wants to love you.
How to manage your relationships as a Capricorn. . .
Who has broken into your inner sanctum? Who has braved your dragons and your briar hedge, O My Prickly One? Give that person a medal because they have seen the real you and persisted. Now that they’re in, don’t make them work so hard next time. If you thought opening yourself up to love was hard, wait till you try practicing that emotional openness over time. Again I say: It’s completely worth it. The feeling of being loved and lovable is so blissful, it’s fills in all the little corners of your soul and reminds you why you work so hard, why you do all the wonderful things you do. Without that feeling, life doesn’t mean as much and ambition seems empty. And with that feeling, life has vibrancy, excitement and you are buoyed up with purpose because supporting those you love is what you were made for. No kidding.
Do you love a Capricorn?
Then prepare to spend your time softening up what is essentially a crotchety, curmudgeonly creature. Not that your Cap wants to be that way—not by a long shot. It’s just that suspicion, criticism and judgment are Cap’s first reaction to love. Don’t take this personally, because it’s not about you. Also don’t be surprised if it creeps in slowly over time because a habit like this is hard to break. Here’s the key thing that will surprise you and help you manage your Capricorn with finesse: treat him as if he’s much more sensitive than he looks or acts. In addition to that, your Capricorn feels most loved when his burden is eased. Promises mean nothing; actions mean everything. Jumping cheerfully into the trenches with your Capricorn can bring a tremendous relaxation of spirit.
If you have Venus or Juno in Cap in your chart, the chances of you dating Capricorns is very high. How to handle the Capricorn you love. . .
- Does my description of Capricorn above sound like Scrooge? Well, wouldn’t you be grumpy if your birthday was so near Christmas that you never got the attention that others seem to get for their birthdays in other seasons? Pay special attention to his birthday but stop short of embarrassing him.
- When your Capricorn criticizes others who are not present, take a step back and ask yourself if she’s pushing human warmth away. Remind her that no one is perfect and help her learn how to manage her sensitivity to other people’s flaws.
- Assume your Capricorn is driving himself way too hard. Encourage relaxation and watch for that look of longing. Your Cap has forgotten how to relax. Show him gently and without shock to his hard-working system.
- Work as hard as she does. Or free her up to be the family provider—but only if she really wants that and not if she’s doing it because she secretly thinks you’re incompetent.
- When the tough façade cracks, be gentle. Be very gentle. Go on being gentle, loyal, steadfast and kind with him for years and years at a time. No emotional wall can bear that.
- Praise and respect what she does, but love who she is. Unconditional love combined with conditional praise is great learning for the little Capricorns and great medicine for the adults.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Capricorn that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Capricorn in Love or loving a Capricorn, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Capricorn is so resistant to love—even though it’s obvious to you s/he craves it
- What your Capricorn needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Capricorn is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Capricorn, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Capricorn In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Sagittarius in your chart (or its ruling planet, Jupiter) will result in distinctly Sag (pronounce it “Sadge”) experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Sag OR if you have Venus or Juno in Sag, this article is just for you.
Are you a Sagittarius in love?
You are? Frankly, that’s surprising. No other sign has as big a case of the “grass is greener on the other side of the fence” syndrome. Sagittarius longs for what he doesn’t have. Remaining focused on a relationship is the hard part. Finding a way to feel free while you’re also committed is just as difficult. Am I just feeding your ego when I say everyone wants to date you and you’re easygoing and willing to give it a try, but you don’t feel “lit up” by just anybody? You bring your own happiness to the mix but you are vulnerable to those you can make happy. But you’re more than just a vaudeville act, Oh My Sagittarian, and entertaining others will never satisfy you for long. So . . . where to find satisfaction, where oh where?
How to manage your relationships as a Sagittarius. . .
Begin by finding someone who can hold your attention. That might take a while. Your best choice is someone who believes in you and who agrees with you about the things that bring life meaning. However, there’s a pitfall here—if your partner agrees with you too much, you will be allowed to lazily meander through life instead of using your Sagittarian fire for the good of all, which is what you pledged to do by being born under this inspiring sign. So best find a partner who can question you when you stray from your own best path, kick your butt when you need that, and who will also quickly return to a state of dewy-eyed worship when you’re back on the straight and narrow. Got that? Right. A rare breed, I know.
Do you love a Sagittarian?
Then you have chosen a life of adventure. I hope you have sturdy luggage because your Sag will not be done exploring this wide earth until she croaks (even if it’s done from the safe confines of an armchair). If you look deep into her eyes and it looks like she’s somewhere else, she probably is. Beware of confining her to a humdrum existence—when she starts to wear a chronically trapped look, she’s likely to do some damage. Also don’t let her do that to herself, because she’ll likely make a sudden exit and blame you. Does it sound like a Sag requires more care and feeding than you thought? Yes. But mostly it’s like having a golden retriever—an active mobile creature who simply needs a good run every once in a (short) while.
If you have Venus or Juno in Sag in your chart, the chances of you dating Sagittarians is very high. How to handle the Sagittarius you love. . .
- Tell him you trust him and give him enough rope to hang himself with. You’ll be surprised at how quickly he comes back, and doesn’t get into trouble at all.
- Laugh at her jokes and enjoy the show, but in the quiet moments, when she’s entirely deflated, remind her why you believe in her. How you respond to her when she’s not trying to be upbeat will make all the difference.
- Encourage him to speak to groups. Watch him expand, expound and inspire. There’s a big personality there, itching to come out (if it hasn’t already).
- Keep up with her. Be active, mobile and energetic. Don’t hold her back or jerk on the chain too much.
- Play with him, freely and unselfconsciously, like a couple of carefree kids. He’ll feel seen.
- Never accuse your Sag of having bad intentions. Always assume her intentions are of the finest, even when she’s just made a mistake of a gargantuan order (or perhaps especially then!). A gentle correction that speaks to what she was trying to do, rather than what actually happened, will achieve wonders where all the punishment in the world fails to create anything other than a sullen, cynical human being. And a sullen, cynical Sag is a sorry thing indeed.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Sagittarius that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Sagittarius in Love or loving a Sagittarius, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Sagittarius is “a roamer,” and how to gracefully handle his/her freedom-loving nature
- What your Sagittarius needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Sagittarius is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Sagittarius, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Sagittarius In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Scorpio in your chart (or its ruling planet, Pluto) will result in distinctly Scorpion experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Scorpio OR if you have Venus or Juno in Scorpio, this article is just for you.
Are you a Scorpio in love?
How does Scorpio love? That’s easy: passionately. Headlong. Fervently. To distraction. Or not at all. If you’re a Scorpio in love, you have my sympathy and my celebratory back-slap. The sympathy is because you probably feel helpless and in the grip of feelings much, MUCH larger than you are. You are capable of a grand passion which sometimes sweeps through your being like a tidal wave. What to do? Get on top of the wave and enjoy the ride. How? By surrendering to it. Which brings me to the congratulatory back-slap. Because if you are newly in love, you are on the brink of doing what you came here to do—and that’s intimate relating. Terrifying? Yes. But it’s also the most fun you can have with your clothes on. No, I mean off. No, I mean on. You get the picture.
How to manage your relationships as a Scorpio. . .
I gotta say it: Boundaries. Get some. If you’re like most Scorpios, you’ll learn this the hard way. When you fall for someone, your first impulse will be to engulf them like the tidal wave I mentioned above. You’ll want to pull them all the way into your life and you’ll find the tension of unspoken desire and unacted-on passion to be almost more than your body can hold. But don’t be impulsive or you may get into something that’s not good for you and end up in a world of pain. Then you end up with someone you can’t trust and it may be hard to know clearly whether they were untrustworthy or you were unable to sink into the relationship. Getting close to someone slowly is the answer, but it comes with practice. Excruciating practice. Sorry, but I’m telling you true.
Do you love a Scorpio?
Ah, you’ve been caught in the gravity well of your local Scorpion. See ya. Goodbye. You’ll be disappearing for a while. But I can’t possibly begrudge you the time you’ll be spending away from all your usual friends and hobbies in the bed of that amazing Scorpion, because you’re about to experience connecting like you’ve never known before. It reminds me of the song by the Police, Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (by my favorite “honorary Scorpio” Sting, who is actually a Libra without a stitch of Scorpio in him, but has Pluto rising). In that song the singer is blissed out on sex hormones and is quite convinced that the object of his affections is the cause, instead of looking inside himself at his own capacity for blissful passion and desire. Beware this kind of projection—being told you’re magical is delicious and addictive.
If you have Venus or Juno in Scorpio in your chart, the chances of you dating Scorpions is very high. How to handle the Scorpio you love. . .
- Reassure. Reassure. Reassure. Expect that your Scorpion feels perpetually pulled off-center and so will pull you off-center to compensate for his own feelings of vulnerable dependency.
- Don’t give her what she expects, but give her something better. She’ll expect you to read her mind and to come and go at her beck and call. Instead, give her clarity on what you’ll do and won’t do in the relationship, so her expectations are set accordingly. Then, when you cross your own boundaries to make her happy, she can appreciate it instead of taking it for granted.
- Batten down the hatches: there will be drama. Plan to enjoy it and don’t let your life be wrecked.
- Take responsibility for the contraception. (Did I actually say that? Yes, I did.)
- If you’ve got strong Water in your chart (Scorpio, Pisces or Cancer), then take off your mask, play full-out and be vulnerable. Nothing less will do and you will get—and give—the most satisfaction this way.
- If your Scorpio is male, let him dominate you in bed. That will be the most fun for everyone. If your Scorpio is female and you’re not a virile guy, just run. Now. She will eat you for breakfast and you won’t even mind.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Scorpio that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Scorpio in Love or loving a Scorpio, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Scorpio is so sensitive–and how to appreciate that sensitivity so s/he will really share with you
- What your Scorpio needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Scorpio is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Scorpio, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Scorpio In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Libra in your chart (or its ruling planet, Venus) will result in distinctly Libran experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Libra OR if you have Venus or Juno in Libra, this article is just for you.
Are you a Libra in love?
Have you noticed that sometimes you can fall in love with love itself? The sensation of love and the romance that goes with it is intoxicating to a Libra. And when that sensation takes you over, it’s easy to give too much or to yield too much. Here we find Libra’s core dilemma—is it better to love or to be loved? It gets tiresome being the nice guy and you may prefer to have the power of the relationship in your own hands and to be able to pull a partner in at will. For this reason, ultimately you prefer to charm and seduce rather than pursue. Why chase someone who isn’t really interested—and who can’t be wrapped around your finger? That just throws you—and the relationship—off balance.
How to manage your relationships as a Libra. . .
Fairness is one of the most important factors in a relationship for Librans, but striking the balance between giving too much (which is Libra’s natural tendency) and taking too much (to compensate for over-giving) is hard—especially for the Scales. Your desire to be rational is very right-minded, but how do you know what’s really fair in every situation? Your mind doesn’t have the whole answer. It can come up with endless, perfectly logical lists of reasons why to do A or B, but without arriving at a clear conclusion. For that, you need your gut. Get good at consulting your emotions, Libra, and decisions—and decisive action—will get easier.
Do you love a Libra?
Do you ever get the feeling that your Libra is just a little bit. . . vain? Does your Libra secretly like holding all the cards by being “the cute one” in the relationship? Is the idea of making a decision on his own excruciating for your Libra? What will happen when your Libra ages beyond the cute years? Has she gotten lazy, accustomed to getting by on charm? How does your Libra know what’s really fair? These things may be a minor annoyance for you, but for your Libra, they are a real problem and if you can help with them, you will prove invaluable to your Libra. Begin by respecting your Libra’s mind, rather than getting distracted by his/her smoke-and-mirrors charm and beauty.
If you have Venus or Juno in Libra in your chart, the chances of you dating Librans is very high. How to handle the Libra you love. . .
- Appreciate the effort she puts into bringing beauty into your life—then tell her that you love her for her inner beauty, not her outer beauty
- Encourage him to quit being such a “Mr. Nice Guy”
- Remind her to stand up for herself and to check her emotions for a decisive answer, rather than arguing both sides until total lack of clarity ensues
- Encourage him to practice making decisions without asking your opinion first, and also without overthinking them
- When he plays Devil’s Advocate, consider that perhaps he is just presenting a counterpoint for the sake of balance and not because he believes it. Ask him what he actually thinks and feels about it.
- Libra’s polished and rational ways can lead to superficiality. Although it’s distasteful, being a little less civilized (for once!) and a bit more raw might be a good antidote.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Libra that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Libra in Love or loving a Libra, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Libra can be fiercely argumentative, but also delightfully sweet–and why tough decisions are like kryptonite for Librans
- What your Libra needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Libra is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Libra, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Libra In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Virgo in your chart (or its ruling planet, Mercury) will result in distinctly Virgoan experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Virgo OR if you have Venus or Juno in Virgo, this article is just for you.
Are you a Virgo in love?
Then get ready to surrender to the experience and let love wash over you. This is not easy for Virgo to do—after all, it’s the sign of the Virgin, right? But elsewhere on my blog I’ve said that Virgos are sexy without even trying and I stand by that. So exactly how does a self-contained Virgo let loose? How does an organized Virgo get disheveled? How does a well-regulated, controlling, anal-retentive Virgo go mad with desire? THOROUGHLY, believe me. They say no one behaves badly like a lapsed Catholic and a lapsed Virgo is awfully good at being bad, when he decides to be. When a person who pays attention to details attends to the seduction of you, you’d best simply give up resisting. You don’t stand a chance.
How to manage your relationships as a Virgo. . .
As I hinted above, your microscopic attention to detail may be your best feature in relationship. It may also be your worst. You know this already: the problem lies in criticism. Criticism of others can kill your relationships and self-criticism can kill your attempts to get into a relationship. What to do? Practice appreciation. Noticing the flaws will always be your forte and there’s no stopping you from doing that, but you can decide to notice the good things as well—the beauties, the charms, the delights, the good traits and the positive movement your partner shows you. The more you notice these wonderful things your partnership gives you access to, the more of them there will be to notice.
Do you love a Virgo?
Then you might need advice on how to warm her up and get her to let her hair down. Or at least, you MIGHT not need that at first, but eventually, you will. Because once her brain kicks in and she starts thinking, she may reconsider the relationship. When a Virgo gets her heart broken a lot, she begins to think about what she deserves. If she has high self-esteem, she might avoid relationship altogether because no sign (possibly excepting Aries) is as self-reliant. If she decides to try and “have it all” she might throw away a not-bad or even a pretty-good relationship in search of a perfect one. But that animal doesn’t exist. You’ll have to work to keep her around without her feeling she has settled.
In the next section, you’ll find some tips on how to do that.
If you have Venus or Juno in Virgo in your chart, the chances of you dating Virgoans is very high. How to handle the Virgo you love. . .
- Be clean and well-organized. You think I’m kidding? I’m not. It’s a cliché that happens to be true. If she has to clean up after you for the rest of your life, why would she want to marry you? Modern Virgos are nobody’s servants.
- If you marry him, be as hard-working as he is. This will gain his respect, which is just as worth having as his love. It also means he can work less and relax with you more.
- When he criticizes you, praise him in return. He will notice he’s being small and this will embarrass him (in a good way). Also, you will model how you want to be communicated with.
- Notice the ways she wants to be a better person and take a stand for her becoming that person. When she picks on herself, tell her you know she can do better and that you’re just waiting for her better self to emerge. You will gain all of her attention this way.
- Become a better person yourself. And report on your progress to her. Not in a boasting way, but in a “progress report” kind of way. Engage her in your process of self-improvement; really share it with her.
- Tell him often how much you value his opinion, presence, affection and attention in your life. That will for sure garner you more of it. But don’t flatter, because you’ll come off as insincere. Be brief, be to the point, then move on.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Virgo that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Virgo in Love or loving a Virgo, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Virgo is so critical–and self-critical—and how to soothe his perfectionism
- What your Virgo needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Virgo is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Virgo, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Virgo In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Leo in your chart (or the Sun, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Leonine experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Leo OR if you have Venus or Juno in Leo, this article is just for you.
Are you a Leo in love?
Then you must also be proud of the object of your affections because for Leo, the Beloved is an extension of self and if your partner doesn’t look good and make you look good, you won’t be interested for long. Show your partner off and expand your aura to enfold her. If you’re the man, protect her and allow her the privilege of decorating your arm. If you’re the woman, let your glow expand your man’s masculinity (how did he ever get such a glorious creature?). This big and showy courtship display is all just part of the fun—and a necessary part for Leo. To be Leo is to love big and to fully claim and be claimed. If you’re not proud of your partnership, then best get out. Every evolved Leo knows that this is all a game, but a really fun one and a game that must be played.
How to manage your relationships as a Leo. . .
You can be a pretty self-conscious person and generous to a fault with those you include in your realm, but one thing must be remembered and that is that embarrassing you is a deal-breaker. Making you look bad in public is equally verboten. All this said, remember that your partner is a sovereign being (as you are) and will make his own decisions and have his own needs. You are not the only royalty in this relationship. Treating your partner as an equal while secretly believing yourself to be superior will undermine love and rot it from within. Similarly, worshipping your partner as above you will also break love down eventually. If you must have superiority and inferiority, then divide your shared kingdom into principalities where each of you agree you may rule absolutely. Then practice diplomatic deference along those territorial lines.
Do you love a Leo?
Did I say “territorial?” Oh yes, Leo can be that way. Prepare to have a flag stuck in your chest, for you are about to be owned. If that’s sexy for you, you’ll have a terrific time and a truly grand passion. If it makes you feel claustrophobic, then you’re in for trouble and you’d best make ready for flight. It is a rare Leo who doesn’t tolerate PDA’s (“public displays of affection”), perhaps even demand them. You do realize that in every house cat you’ve ever been granted the privilege of being acquainted with, you have a model of Leonine behavior, right? And what does a house cat do? Demand to be petted and in doing so, it rubs its scent glands all over you, clearly marking you as its territory for all other nearby cats to smell.
If you have Venus or Juno in Leo in your chart, the chances of you dating Leos is very high. How to handle the Leo you love. . .
- If your Leo beloved is hiding out, avoiding the spotlight and being a wallflower, then get her center stage! Gently perhaps, but notice her unique creativity. A little sunlight will perk her right up.
- Practice loving from a place of self-sovereignty. (Join the teleclass below to find out what I mean by that.)
- Remember your Leo’s roar is bigger than his bite. When your Leo roars, it’s because he feels ignored, unseen, small. Like any animal in the wild, his aggressive display poofs him up several times bigger than he is. It will pass and if you really hear him, he’ll listen to you.
- The hair. Be careful of the hair. All praise the coif. You think I’m kidding? Try it and see.
- Every Leo needs a good audience. The best audience is one who “gets it” but is not prone to flattery. If you can intelligently and lovingly critique your Leo’s creativity and spur her to greater heights, you will be invaluable.
- Hint: A Leo doesn’t have to be arrogant and dominant if he feels truly in control. Take that hint into your relationship and see what you can make of it.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Leo that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Leo in Love or loving a Leo, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Leo can be an attention-hound—and how to enjoy mutually exciting give-and-take with him
- What your Leo needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Leo is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Leo, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Leo In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Cancer in your chart (or the Moon, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Cancerian experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Cancer OR if you have Venus or Juno in Cancer, this article is just for you.
Are you a Cancer in love?
Then you are loyal and tenacious. You probably don’t expect as much back as you give and you come into love with your heart all the way open. That’s why you’ve gotten hurt so many times. But don’t let it harden your shell, because love is a reason to be alive and each time you feel “that lovin’ feeling” stealing over you again, you’re reminded that loving is more pleasurable than being loved. . . and so you fall. Cancers are better at marrying than dating. Dating involves being shiny, which is not Cancer’s strong suit. Cancer is much better at the “in sickness and in health” part. And that’s a real gift.
How to manage your relationships as a Cancer. . .
You are a giver, but beware your tendency to place yourself in the background and then complain about not being noticed or appreciated—whining will not get you the emotional merging you desire. Being open to love will, and you excel at that. Do you think the world doesn’t understand you? You’re right. You swim in emotional subtleties that go unseen and unremarked by most people. Pay attention to how you feel and what motivates you. Clear your emotional pipes often—keep your waters flowing, allow no stagnation. And don’t do anything you don’t want to do, even for those you love.
Do you love a Cancer?
Then I envy you. You’ve discovered one of love’s hidden assets—unconditional love that doesn’t demand. Or mostly doesn’t demand. Your beloved Cancerian does have a tendency to extract attention from you without directly asking for it. And if you go on not noticing your local Cancer for a long time, woe betide you—punishment will rain down on your head. But the blessings are just as great, because no other sign is as good at sticking with you through the hard times—in fact, hard times seem to make your Cancerian even more attached and supportive. And isn’t that how it should be?
If you have Venus or Juno in Cancer in your chart, the chances of you dating Cancerians is very high. How to handle the Cancer you love. . .
- Let her take care of you, because she enjoys doing it, but not too much, or she will extract a fee later, and you won’t know what till it happens. Cancer is not vicious, but can come to feel put-upon and unwilling to recognize that they did it to themselves.
- Tell him how much you appreciate that he shares his feelings with you. Tell him often and without him having to fish for it.
- When she complains and acts helpless, remind her that she’s powerful and then kick her butt in the right direction (not before).
- Recognize that your Cancerian is an emotional being who grew up in a not-emotionally intelligent world that invalidates everything essential and true about him. Have compassion for this.
- Give more to your Cancer partner than you expect to receive, and without asking for anything in particular in return. You will find your home life improves radically in many ways you could never have expected.
- If your Cancer wife wants to be a stay-at-home mom and you can provide for her to do that, do so. Then turn your home over to her and respect her often for all she accomplishes there. Think of her as a self-employed entrepreneur whose product is a few expertly-raised human beings and count yourself lucky.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Cancer that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Cancer in Love or loving a Cancer, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Cancer can be prone to codependence—and how to support his independence without loss of yummy merging
- What your Cancer needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Cancer is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Cancer, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Cancer In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Gemini in your chart (or Mercury, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Geminian experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Gemini OR if you have Venus or Juno in Gemini, this article is just for you.
Are you a Gemini in love?
How did you ever get that way? Someone must have stimulated your mind and made you really think. Someone must have challenged your intelligence or shown that their vocabulary is (temporarily) larger than yours. Someone must have not bored you. That’s the only way you could possibly have fallen into the irrational state we call love. Well, now that you’re there, let’s make the best of it. Enjoy turning off your active brain for a while and let the sensation of romance wash over you. Quick, before you start thinking again! What? It’s too late? Then your partner had better be witty, intelligent and mentally agile, or you will flit away like a butterfly.
How to manage your relationships as a Gemini. . .
The famous duality of the Twins is not an asset in relationship. Both sides of you must like the person you’re dating or it’s a non-starter. For you, liking is as important as loving. Here’s another thing: you like to gather all the data before making a decision and that can mean postponing things like monogamy, proposals, marriage, or even dating at all. You may not want to let your beloved in on your full thought process until it’s complete, and your beloved may feel as if he has been kept out of the loop, or even downright deceived. You’re of two minds—that can’t be helped. But communicating all your thoughts (instead of just the ones that will be received positively) is the honorable thing to do.
Do you love a Gemini?
I admire you. I pity you too (I have Venus in Gemini myself). Get out your butterfly net—you’re going to need it. Certainly, a Gemini is hard to catch and then where will you keep him? Not in a cage, certainly. He must want to stay with you of his own free will—and that’s always changing. You’re putting yourself in a vulnerable position, giving your heart to a Gemini. But if you’ve just had a conversation that started as a brief chat at a party and ended 6 hours later in a bar or bedroom, then you’re hooked. It’s quite possible you met online and if so, be sure to meet in person before placing your heart in your Gemini’s hands. After all, love is not just a theory.
If you have Venus or Juno in Gemini in your chart, the chances of you dating Geminians is very high. How to handle the Gemini you love. . .
- Feed his curiosity with interesting questions. Listen with interest to his factoids.
- Be patient. She will surely flit away but just as likely she will flit back—especially if you are not grasping. All you have to do is wait.
- Praise his intelligence, but value his wisdom even more highly. As he ages, he will acquire more of it.
- Squash her snarky gossip; she’s covering a fear of inadequacy with it. Instead, encourage her to bring open-mindedness and objectivity to her friendships, and to listen more and talk less. Her friendships will deepen and last longer.
- Don’t press your Gemini to make decisions too fast, or after inadequate data-gathering. And definitely don’t expect swift action.
- Share your favorite book with her. Tell you why you love it. Find out what hers is.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Gemini that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Gemini in Love or loving a Gemini, get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Gemini flits around like a butterfly–and how to catch him without crushing his wings
- What your Gemini needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Gemini is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are a Gemini, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Gemini In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes, costing $9.97.
To get the recording, Click Here for a fast and easy MP3 download.
You’ll love it!
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Taurus in your chart (or Ceres, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Taurean experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Taurus OR if you have Venus or Juno in Taurus, this article is just for you.
Are you a Taurus in love?
Taurus, you are a sensualist. This can make you a great lover—but you must beware of excess. Fact is, your body is the center of your world and it’s important to maintain it in a good way by enjoying life, but not too much. The more comfortable you are in your own skin, the better your chances of getting close to someone else’s. Once you do, it’s important to choose someone who is capable of respecting and valuing you. . . and your stuff. Because, let’s face it—money is important to you, and the things you buy with it can feel like an extension of your very self. When you marry, you’ll be reluctant to share unless your partner really understands this.
How to manage your relationships as a Taurus. . .
You’ve probably figured out that you’re not the shiniest one in the box. That’s fine because what you bring is real and enduring and anyone who can’t appreciate that should look elsewhere. You also bring zero drama but you tend to attract drama because you so easily step into the role of “rock others can cling to.” The dramatic people who come around can only push your patience so far, however. It’s a good idea, no—a GREAT idea to warn them when you are getting close to the edge of your tolerance, because once that line is crossed and you’ve had it, you’ve really had it and there’s likely no going back.
Do you love a Taurus?
Got an adorable, snuggly Taurean in your armchair or your bed? Your Taurean beloved is dependable, but don’t for a minute allow yourself to take him for granted, or you might wake up one day and discover him gone for good. Small doses of appreciation are not hard to give and if you do so on a daily basis, your Taurus will be a most content and happy fixture of your life together. Frankly, he’d rather stay than go. Small indulgences (his favorite chocolate in his underwear drawer) and regular loving touch (a lingering snuggle before getting out of bed) go a long way with your Sensualist and will keep him by the hearth for years to come.
If you have Venus or Juno in Taurus in your chart, the chances of you dating Taureans is very high. How to handle the Taurus you love. . .
- Share not only your money with her, but also the management of it. This is stuff she needs to learn (if she doesn’t know it already) and she’s likely to show financial aptitude.
- Ask your Taurean what he values and really listen to what he says about it.
- Don’t push your Taurean too far. She might break. Really. Then you’re never getting her back.
- Refrain from comments about her weight. Believe me, she’s noticed. Also, praise every bit of progress towards any weight-loss goals she’s expressly mentioned to you. Keep it positive and let her be the one to bring it up. Love her body no matter the size.
- Encourage your Taurean to jettison the dramatic friends that drink too much and never seem to get their life together, while valuing the loyalty that keeps him connected to them.
- Remember that your Taurean, although he looks like a pillar of strength, will need to lean on you sometimes—so when you see that he’s tiring, offer your love and support before it’s asked.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Taurus that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being a Taurus in Love or loving a Taurus, get the teleconference call recording Taurus In Love.
In it, you’ll discover:
• Why your Taurean’s relationship with his physicality is so crucial to everything he does—including how he loves you
• What your Taurean needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
• What’s behind the famous Taurean stubbornness
• And if you are a Taurus, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the one thing you must never do in relationships
Taurus In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!
If you want to find the trash and the treasure in the zodiac, all you have to do is count by eights. Each sign looks 8 signs forward to the sign it treasures. Each sign also looks 8 signs behind itself to the sign it regards as its own trash. Each sign finds its treasure sign alluring, mysterious and impenetrable. Each sign has little respect for its trash sign, which is the sign that worships it. Check the diagram to see what I mean.
Find Your Treasure and Trash
Begin with the sign you’re counting from, then go counterclockwise and follow the arrows. Aries treasure? That’s Scorpio. But Aries trash? That’s Virgo. So the red Aries arrow points to Scorpio (which is 8 signs away if you start your count with Aries), while the Virgo green arrow points to Aries (8 signs away if you are counting from Virgo).
Here’s how the path runs: Aries trashes Virgo, which treasures Aries. Virgo trashes Aquarius, which treasures Virgo. Aquarius trashes Cancer, which treasures Aquarius. Cancer trashes Sagittarius, which treasures Cancer. Sagittarius trashes Taurus, which treasures Sagittarius. Taurus trashes Libra, which treasures Taurus. Libra trashes Pisces, which treasures Libra. Pisces trashes Leo, which treasures Pisces. Leo trashes Capricorn, which treasures Leo. Capricorn trashes Gemini, which treasures Capricorn. Gemini trashes Scorpio, which treasures Gemini. Scorpio trashes Aries, which treasures Scorpio.
Treasure and Trash, by sign:
Aries is fascinated with Scorpionic depth and power, but can get burned by it, because Scorpio finds Aries’ directness and honesty very easy to manipulate. Scorpio has no respect for Aries’ courage, because Scorpio feels Aries is too simple. Virgo is thrilled by Aries because Aries moves fast and gets a lot done. That kind of efficiency is exciting to Virgo. But Virgo is meticulous and worries too much, which Aries can’t respect. Aries moves on to more interesting pastures, leaving Virgo in the dust. What sign treasures Virgo? That would be Aquarius, sign of science, which venerates cold, Virgoan logic and attention to detail. But Aquarius can’t get any respect from Virgo, who thinks Aquarian thinking is undisciplined and too detached to be truly useful. Aquarius is beloved by Cancer, sign of family, which views Aquarian community and humanitarianism as a social extension of family. But Aquarius thinks Cancer’s family-centered lifestyle is too preferential and insular, because everyone deserves, don’t they? Cancer views Sagittarius with scorn, because good old Sag is always in motion and can’t stick around long enough to really connect. Sag worships Cancer’s sense of place because “the end of every Sag journey is to return home (Cancer) and recognize the place for the first time.” Sagittarius is venerated by Taurus, which is blown away by the sheer fertility of Sagittarian creativity and the proliferation of ideas that abundantly flow from Sag. Sag doesn’t give a fig for Taurus, that slow, stodgy, stubborn, provincial stick-in-the-mud. The sign that does worship Taurus is Libra, who can’t believe the way Taurus seems to remain centered in the midst of whatever chaos life might bring (Taurus is accustomed to being opposite Scorpio—that’s how you get that kind of centering!). Taurus looks down on Libra, because Libra perpetually waffles, can’t make decisions and pretends to be all about balance while swinging wildly from one extreme to another. Libra is adored by Pisces, the spiritual side of all of us that is drawn to beauty as a metaphor for spiritual truth. For Pisces, Libran beauty has a truly compelling nature, speaking to the ideal. But Libra ignores wallflower Pisces or takes advantage of her, then throws her away. Leo has the sense to see the value in Pisces. Like a lion trying to catch a fish, but also trying to avoid the water, Leo is captivated by the glamour of illusion that Pisces weaves all around her and can quickly find himself out of his depth. Who worships Leo? Capricorn, naturally, who works hard to gain a leadership position, while Leo simply assumes the throne—how does Leo do that, anyway? Leo scorns Cap’s hardworking nature and finds Capricorn unglamorous (too true). Capricorn finds favor in Gemini eyes, however, and that’s because Gemini senses that all of his beloved information, facts and data are nothing compared to Cap’s wisdom. And who worships silly, flighty Gemini? None other than Scorpio. Gemini is the Fatal Attractor’s own fatal attraction, by virtue of being the butterfly even Scorpio (the Great Seducer) can’t pin down.
And there you have it. A romp around the zodiac by way of treasure and trash.
What’s in it for you?
Take a look at the sign listed here that you trash. If you’ve ever been told (in an astrology sun-sign book or online horoscope) not to date people of that sign, this article should tell you why: because you might find it easy to seduce them, but you will lose respect for them over time. ESPECIALLY if their birthdate falls within a week of yours (but in their own birth month, obviously).
Now take a look at the sign you treasure. Aren’t you a little bit (or maybe, if we’re truth-telling here, a LOT) susceptible to that sign? Isn’t it like a moth to the flame? Can they wind you around their little finger, then leave you wondering what really happened there? Hmm, maybe you should avoid that scene.
Hope you had as much fun reading this post as I did writing it! And if you’ve just found (to your dismay) that you’re in a relationship with someone entirely unsuitable, don’t panic. Instead, consider getting a Lifelong Love reading with me about it. I have no doubt you are with who you are with for a reason, and your Sun signs are not the whole picture of how you relate. Not by a long shot.
(This article is about an astrological aspect called the “quincunx.” More about quincunxes here.)
If you want to really understand people, you have to understand temperament. Understanding temperament means understanding the building blocks of personality we are all made up of. And that would be the four elements and the three qualities.
Knowing a person’s strongest element (Fire, Earth, Air or Water) can have you really “get” them and once you know how the people in your life work, you can predict how they’ll respond to things around them and what they’ll prioritize according to their values. Then you can trust them to be who they are and you can relax in your relationships. Knowing a person’s strongest quality (Cardinal, Fixed or Mutable) can make it easy to synergize with them in a team effort. Their quality tells you their style of action and how they can be more effective in projects whether at work or at home.
A person’s signature sign is the combination of their strengths—their strongest quality and strongest element—and it’s just as important and significant a part of who they are as their Sun, Moon and Rising signs are. Sometimes more significant. The only reason most people know their Sun sign is that it’s easy to figure out. The only reason most people don’t know their signature sign is that it needs to be figured out by an astrologer. But this is not really hard to learn how to do and it can improve your relationships with everyone in your life. And this is something I teach in the first session of my Chart Analysis Techniques class coming up in February.
People come to me asking about their relationships a lot and in my 20+ years of practice as an astrologer, I’ve learned that these questions aren’t always about romance or marriage. People care about how they relate with everybody in their life—spouse, parents, children, co-workers and friends. And the elements and qualities have a lot of answers, including:
• what kinds of people are easiest for you to get along with
• how do you spot those people? how does it feel to be around them?
• what kinds of people are you drawn to and why?
• how do you, by “filling in your missing place,” unintentionally end up drawing the very people it’s hardest for you to get along with?
• how can you (with a little positive attention) figure out how to get along with them anyway?
• what’s your operational style and how can you use it to be more effective in all your projects (both at work and at home)?
• how does your operational style impact your co-workers?
• how can you work with people who are different from you—with a sense of respect for their styles?
• how can you get the best work out of people you manage (by knowing their styles) and feel most appreciated by those who manage you?
• and how can you, by living in the way that’s best for your signature sign, access a deep sense of purpose and meaning in your life?
All this is incredibly useful stuff that a client can recognize in themselves and put to use right away. I consider the signature important enough to include it in almost every reading I do and it’s usually the first thing I interpret.
Describing the elements and qualities first thing in a client’s first session serves several purposes at once. First, it gives them golden information and insights about how to optimize their personality traits for both effectiveness and happiness. Secondly, it gives the client ways to organize things they already know about human nature into comprehensible personality traits they recognize in the people around them—and thus affects all those relationships in a good way. So it gives them a modular personality-type system they can see at work in their life—without ever having to consult an astrologer again if they don’t want to (because I believe in teaching the client to fish, rather than spoon-feeding them fish).
Thirdly, it establishes rapport between me and the client, as the client begins to feel “gotten” and “seen” and even validated in ways that really matter. Fourthly, it lays the foundation for our continued conversation about the client’s chart as we venture forward into further details of their personality. Having our shared understanding of the elements and qualities to refer back to allows us to have useful conversations about anything in the chart in a short amount of time, so we can cover more ground faster.
If you liked this teaching tidbit, you would enjoy the class it came from:
Chart Analysis Techniques, beginning Feb 11, 2014.
It makes human personality comprehensible and predictable.
Look here for more information and to sign up.
June 2013 to July 2014
Our old friend jolly Jupiter is about to move into Cancer—today, in fact. This is such good news I had to tell you about it.
You might know that every planet rules a sign of the zodiac, which is called its “home” sign. A planet is very comfortable when at home and it can express itself purely there. But what you might not know is that every planet also has an exaltation sign—a sign in which it expresses itself the best. In its sign of exaltation, a planet’s better tendencies are brought to the fore, while its worse tendencies are muted. For Jupiter, that sign is Cancer. But why?
At first glance, Jupiter and Cancer would seem to be incompatible. Cancer is the stay-at-home type, while Jupiter is the wanderer. Jupiter has a devil-may-care attitude, while Cancer bonds deeply and feels keenly. Jupiter is fiery and extraverted; Cancer is watery and introverted. To Jupiter, Cancer’s family ties may seem like shackles, while to Cancer, Jupiter’s inability to stick with things can cause feelings of abandonment. In fact Jupiter’s home sign, Sagittarius, and Cancer share a difficult quincunx aspect, suggesting that they are as alien to each other’s ways as possible.
All this is true, and is even more reason why occupying Cancer solves some crucial Jupiter problems. Like the tendency to roam and roam but never stick anywhere. Like the perpetual sensation that the grass is greener somewhere—anywhere—other than right here. Jupiter, when placed in loving, nurturing, bonding Cancer, retains all the warmth of the Big Red Planet’s gregarious personality, while gaining the ability to have fun with deeper human connection, instead of feeling trapped by it. Jupiter in Cancer people love family life and make great parents. They have a natural tendency to nurture the small beings around them into bigger, stronger ones—and they enjoy doing it. If you are in a “12 year” this year (meaning you are turning 12, 24, 36, 48, 60, 72 or 84), this could mean you.
This summer and fall (of 2013) there’s a fantastic lineup of planets falling into a Grand Trine in Water. Jupiter completes that circuit and will bring luck, charisma and opportunities to those who are born under it and those who incept businesses under it.
Those of you lucky enough to be Cancers will get a personal hit of Jupiterian self-confidence, expansion and growth especially if your birthday falls between July 1 and July 12. In fact, the Aries, Libra and Capricorn people born in a similar week in their own month will have a similar experience:
Arians born March 30-April 9
Cancers born July 1-12
Librans born October 3-13
Capricorns born December 31-January 10
Jupiter in Cancer feels like endless summer, like those long summer days where you feel you are sitting in a field and you could lazily open a palm and ripe fruit at the very peak of its perfection will just drop into it. You can feel the warmth and safety sink into your bones and you relax. Deeply. It’s like sitting in the lap of the Universal Mother, knowing all things will come to you in their time, and in the meanwhile, you can just be.
Birthday Gift for you:
If your birthday is approaching or recent
and you want an empowering look at the year ahead, click to
schedule a Birthday Reading and receive a free gift with it.
What makes Cancer sign types (usually born between June 21-July 22) so lovable? And on the other hand, why is it that so many Cancerians languish in the singles pool while their more glamorous Leo and Gemini friends seem to get all the dates? Cancer offers substance, not style, and this is exactly the charm of this Water sign. But how do you get others to appreciate it?
Cancer, when you’re at your best. . .
. . . you are nothing if not devoted to those you care about. You would rather pour a lot of loving attention into a few special people than spread yourself out thinly over a large group. Networking is not for you and this is because you come at things heart-first. You may not be flashy upon first glance, but once you’ve gotten into somebody’s heart, you’ll quickly gain a lock on their affections. Your emotional intelligence gives you an edge in all kinds of social situations, and your intuition keeps you out of trouble.
. . . and at your worst. . .
Your ability to care and to feel are your finest strengths and your attraction to those who are weak, small or in need is a reflection of this. Is it any wonder that you wake up some days to find that your home is overrun with stray animals, your life with stray people and your attention with gone-astray family members? Sometimes a line simply must be drawn. Your time is valuable because when you give, you give completely. Is it also any wonder that you get attached, sometimes too attached, to those you care for?
Handling your Cancer nature
Make your home into the perfect nest for you to enjoy and to share with a special someone you can build a family with. Your home is absolutely your castle and when it’s as you like it, you are sustained, supported and invigorated. When it’s not, you’re drained, plain and simple. Also, when your relationships don’t give back to you, you absolutely must pull back from them and begin taking care of yourself. Forget about blaming others for not reciprocating—frankly, your standard of care is higher than theirs. Oh, and please draw a line with those crazy family members you’re always trying to save. It’s a wasted effort that drains the friendships you have with those who are more deserving.
Clueing others in about you
Let them know you’re shy. Still waters run deep and yours are among the deepest. Be choosy in all your friendships. Really bond with your friends and let them know how much you treasure these few special people you’ve carefully chosen to let into your life and heart. And when you go crazy over the next relationship in your life, don’t ditch your friends for your “new hottie”—you’ll need those friends someday, whether to cry with or laugh with, as soon as you get past the honeymoon. Be sure to cultivate your connections with the Scorpios and Pisceans in your life: they get you like nobody else and instead of being bothered by your sensitivity, they understand and value it.
Birthday Gift for you:
If your birthday is approaching or recent
and you want an empowering look at the year ahead, click to
schedule a Birthday Reading and receive a free gift with it.
Hi Pandora Astrology blog readers! Sara here again. This month I’m going to speculate about the chart of one of my favorite TV characters. Here’s why. . .
Since I last spoke to you all, I had my birthday! I turned 24 on January 18th, which also happens to be the birthday of one of my favorite fictional characters, Parks and Recreation‘s Leslie Knope (according to the show’s writers). Leslie is a hardworking, idealistic small-town bureaucrat who wants nothing more than to support her community and her friends. Many, many people have told me that I resemble her, and us sharing a birthday is such a validation of that idea! In fact, when I told one of my friends that our birthdays were the same, she said, “That’s the best argument I’ve heard for astrology yet.”
Of course, Leslie is a fictional character, so her chart won’t have the same resonance that a real person’s will. However, I suspect that the writers of the show might have been considering astrology when choosing her birthdate. Amy Poehler, the comedian who plays Leslie and created the show, is a sun-sign Virgo, so I’ll bet they made Leslie’s sun be in an Earth sign to match.
According to the show’s website, Leslie was born on January 18, 1975, in Eagleton, Indiana, next to the show’s setting of Pawnee. Since Pawnee’s a fictional place, I did some research and found a site that figured out the real-world location of Pawnee. Looking on a map, it seemed like the real-life town closest to their location was New Pekin, Indiana. Since the creators of the show didn’t provide a birth time for Leslie (how inconvenient for astrologers!), I arbitrarily chose 12:00 PM, just knowing that I’ll have to ignore her house placements.
Anyway, on to Leslie’s chart, and what my baby astrologer instincts tell me about it. Leslie’s sun is in Capricorn, so, like me and all the rest of you Capricorns out there, she’s very focused on structure and goals. She has one big aspiration: to become the first female president of the United States. To get there, though, she’s set up smaller but progressively larger goals for herself, such as filling in an empty construction pit, creating a park, running the town’s Harvest Festival, and eventually running for City Council. Like Jamie’s post about sun-sign Capricorns said, we get energized by achievable goals and depressed by those that seem out of reach. As Leslie’s ability grows, she’s able to visualize bigger and bigger accomplishments, allowing her to take on larger projects. She can’t work directly toward becoming President – she needs to create small stepping stones for herself along the way.
However, Leslie is not a selfish person. All of the goals she sets for her personal growth involve expressing her love for her community, which is to be expected, given that Venus and Mercury were conjunct on her birth date. She feels love (Venus) by communicating it (Mercury). In fact, she lives this so strongly, she even wrote a book that’s basically a long love letter to her town.
So there you have it – astrology can even work on fictional characters! Provided their birthdays were chosen with care, of course, as Leslie’s obviously was. If any of your favorite fictional characters have exact birthdays, take a look at their charts, and let me know what you see! I wonder how many other writers out there use astrology to help create character types – I’ll bet it’s more than you’d think.