Goodbye Saturn in Virgo--I'll Miss You!
I want to take a moment to bid a fond farewell to Saturn in Virgo. I don’t usually say a valediction to a planet departing a sign, because I’m usually too busy heralding its entry into the next sign at exactly the time when you, dear Reader, need to know about it. But this one’s personal.
I wish I had been born with Saturn in Virgo. I honestly do. What I have is Pluto and Uranus in Virgo, so I get compulsive about habits, and my habits tend toward the eccentric, instead of simply having a set of habits that make my life run like a well-oiled machine. But when Saturn transits through Virgo, as it has been doing for the last 2 and a half years, we all get a taste of anti-entropic goodness.
Here is a list of 5 things I’ve accomplished while Saturn was in Virgo:
1. Read David Allen’s book Getting Things Done—twice.
2. Bought and implemented OmniFocus, personal organization software that has helped me deal with the overwhelming amount of details life presents. Used it to implement David Allen’s processes. Sat back and watched the paper piles diminish.
3. Kicked sugar out of my diet—several times. It’s very hard to do it permanently, but at least I caught a glimpse of a whole new world—my life without sugar. In it I am always full of energy and in a good mood.
4. Cleaned my basement, reorganized things, put them in clearly-labeled boxes and donated things I don’t want. I did this twice, with the help of my extremely energetic Aries sister (go her!).
5. And a whole host of other tiny-but-adding-up-to-a-mountain of small changes to my processes and procedures that have made every area of life go smoother. They include ways of systematizing my business that have led to greater productivity for me and better support for my clients.
Now that Saturn’s moving out of Virgo, it’s time to bid farewell to the extended cleaning and organizing frenzy and to turn our serious Saturnine attention to all things Libran. During the next two-and-a-half years, it’s a great time to take more responsibility in our relationships, to embrace fairness and good judgment, to create balance in all areas of our lives, especially wherever Saturn is transiting. This is Saturn’s favorite sign, so may he have mercy on us.
Want to know where Saturn is in your chart right now?
A reading can tell you this, what to do about it and much more.
Contact Jamie to find out how.