It’s a really good question, answered here on Pandora’s Youtube channel.
Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Aries in your chart (or its ruling planet, Mars) will result in distinctly Arian experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Aries OR if you have Venus or Juno in Aries, this article is just for you.
Are you an Aries in love?
It’s not surprising. You fling yourself headlong into everything you do. Aries loves with an immediacy no other sign can match, and an intensity only Scorpio can match. Aries also brings an innocence and freshness that is irresistible to the object of your desire. When you love, you take your beloved on exciting adventures, but remember that you are a charismatic, exciting Fire sign and that you may be unaware of your effect on others. You come on like a box of fireworks—explosively attractive but also very willful and bent on your own direction. This self-determination is what wins you your way in the world, but it’s also sometimes overwhelming to others. You can find yourself in a new romance one second and out of it the next because you pushed where you should have been patient. Ease off the pressure—and let the object of your affections catch up.
How to manage your relationships as an Aries. . .
Some animals chase other animals because they run—and so it is sometimes with Aries. The thrill of the chase can overwhelm your good sense, and land you in relationship with someone who was fun to run after, but who you really don’t belong with. I could tell you to think ahead, Aries, but that would be counter to your nature. You learn by doing and that means lots and lots and lots of failures on the way to an inevitable success—inevitable as long as you have the hard-headed confidence that is the Mars-born’s birthright. Just don’t stop trying. There are lots more fish in the sea and after trying a bunch of them out, you can always throw them back and fish again. Just be sure to learn from your mistakes, and never make them twice.
Do you love an Aries?
Then give up. You’ve been conquered. The ramparts of your heart have been breached. You might as well surrender because the “You Belong To Aries Now” flag has been planted in your heart. You always know when you’re loved by Aries, which I like to fondly call Captain Obvious. Captain Obvious can’t keep his mouth shut when he loves any more than he can any other time. And it’s very hard to break up with an Aries who believes in the relationship. You want to knock their heads in—or at least rap their noses with a rolled-up newspaper—but oddly, you don’t want to burst their bubble. That selfsame hardheadedness that got you here in the first place can become a warmth at the center of your heart. Know that your Aries believes in you and loves to love you. That makes it worth the effort of being with him.
If you have Venus or Juno in Aries in your chart, the chances of you dating Arians is very high. How to handle the Aries you love. . .
- Keep it simple. Tell the truth. Be honest. Don’t play head games or manipulate.
- When you have to deliver heard-to-hear feedback, begin gentler than you think you should. Aries people look much stronger than they actually are. You could crush her ego, so start out light.
- Be trustworthy, because he will give you all his trust immediately when he loves. If he’s a mature Aries, he already knows he has a low tolerance for sneakiness and stealth, so the more adult he is, the shorter your relationship will be if you pull any funny stuff.
- Aries women need a manly man in the bedroom and a man who respects them as an equal in all the other rooms. Are you “strong enough to be her man?”
- Your Aries wants to be a hero. Give him opportunities to do just that and slather him with praise when he does.
- When Aries people get angry, it’s an explosion of volcanic proportions that quickly fades, along with their bitterness. Aries does not hold a grudge—so it’s best if you don’t either.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Aries that astrology has to offer.
Aries In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!