Human relationships are complex, layered things. Every sign responds to love differently and has needs that are particular to it. Also no individual can be categorized by their Sun sign alone. Every person is a mixed bag of astrological traits, but an emphasis on Aquarius in your chart (or Uranus, its ruling planet) will result in distinctly Aquarian experience. In particular, if you have the Sun or Moon in Aquarius OR if you have Venus or Juno in Aquarius, this article is just for you.
Are you an Aquarius in love?
As an Aquarius you are a true humanitarian. This is a double-edged sword, because you love everybody a little, so it’s hard to love one person a lot. Trying to concentrate your affections on just one person feels like cheating all the other deserving people in your life and it seems tantamount to cutting off your friendships (something you’d never do). This habit of spreading yourself around will earn you many friends and quite a few frustrated lovers who want to be special to you and don’t quite feel that they get their due. They may even call you superficial.
How to manage your relationships as an Aquarius. . .
Fact is, you march to your own drummer. Over your dating history, from the series of bumps and bruises you’ve experienced, you’ve developed an ideology about what love is and how it should be expressed. This ideology is hard-won and you’re probably attached to it. The thing is, your ideology may not match the assumptions your lover came into the relationship with. You’ll question your partner’s assumptions and rattle their cage. If your partner has Venus or Juno in Aquarius, this may be exactly what they signed up for. If not, they’d best run for the hills.
Do you love an Aquarius?
Have you noticed that your Aquarian beloved has a tendency to spread himself around? It’s hard to feel that you are special when your partner’s affection for you seems to be on a par with his affection for his mom, his neighbor and his neighbor’s dog. Your Aquarian, whether male or female, may be uncomfortable with public displays of affection and while their coolness may hurt your ego, it’s not necessarily a statement of how much they really love you.
And here’s another thing: for your Aquarian, relationships may always diverge from the pedestrian norm—and that may be exactly as she wants it. She likes to do things differently and even to experiment, so when accused of being downright weird, it doesn’t hurt her feelings—it just brings a cute smile to her lips. Infuriating? Yes. Adorable? Also yes.
How to handle the Aquarius you love. . .
- Remember that your Aquarian needs freedom.
- Love your Aquarian’s quirks. They are what make her herself.
- When your Aquarian reacts in a rebellious way, he is probably feeling trapped. Back off and give him room to breathe. His rational side will once again assert itself.
- Resist the urge to use reverse psychology to get agreement from your Aquarian. That button might break in the “on” position from using it too much.
- Encourage your Aquarian to love more deeply and sustainedly, but don’t press him beyond his comfort zone. That’s his job.
- Remember that your Aquarian values friendship above all, and if she calls you her best friend, that’s the highest compliment in her lexicon.
How to find out more:
In this article there’s only room to hint at the deeper understanding of Aquarius that astrology has to offer. To find out more about being an Aquarius in Love or loving an Aquarius,get this teleconference call recording:
In it, you’ll discover:
- Why your Aquarius is such a social creature—and why your jealousy and possessiveness could destroy this relationship
- What your Aquarius needs in order to sink into committed relationship with you
- Signs Aquarius is most compatible with, and why
- And if you are an Aquarius, you’ll learn the benefits you bring to every relationship you’re in and the relationship-killers you absolutely must avoid
Aquarius In Love is an MP3 recording lasting approximately 45 minutes and costing $9.97. To get the recording, email me at Pandora@pandoraastrology.com for a fast and easy MP3 download. You’ll love it!